It’s no longer a new thing that the UK is one of the most preferred study destinations around the world. Here comes another opportunity for you to study in a world-recognized innovative teaching university when you apply for GREAT Scholarships 2023.
Over the years, the UK has earned recognition as one of the world’s leading study destinations to help shape ambitious young minds in achieving their potential thus, GREAT Scholarships is a rare opportunity for anyone looking to study in the UK.
The Great Scholarships 2023 applications are currently open for eligible international students. Here on this page,you will get to know everything about the GREAT Scholarships program, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
More About GREAT Scholarships
Great Scholarships for the Academic year 2023/2024 are open for all international students. The scholarship is fully funded and is available for students looking to enroll in a Masters degree program
The GREAT Scholarships awards cover up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course. The funding for GREAT Scholarships is a result of the partnership between the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign ( British Council) with the UK higher education institutions.
There are lots of study opportunities with GREAT Scholarships offered from UK universities. These scholarships cut across a variety of subjects for international students. The minimum amount of each scholarship is around £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Benefits/Coverage of GREAT Scholarship
Recipients of Great Scholarships will enjoy the following benefits:
- A minimum of £10,000 for each scholarship towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Details of GREAT Scholarships
Level of Study: Masters Degree.
Study in: UK.
Duration of Program: 1 year for a postgraduate course.
SEE ALSO: Cheap Medical Schools in UK and Scholarship for International Students
Application Deadline: The deadline date Varies, according to university admission deadlines.
Institution(s): A list of institutions are found below.
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
Requirements for Great Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for Great Scholarships, all candidates must meet the following requirements below:
- The Required Language is English
- Eligible Countries for GREAT Scholarship: Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand
- The Candidate Must Have an undergraduate degree, as well as be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- He/She must meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- The candidate must establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment
- The candidate must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant is expected to be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and also act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- He/She must be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about their own experience of studying in the UK as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships.
How to Apply for Great Scholarships
Kindly follow the application instructions below to apply for Great Scholarships:
- Visit the university page below for more information about the scholarship
- Click the university webpage to proceed with your application
- Follow the given instructions on each of the universities’ webpage to Apply for individual scholarships.
- Note that the deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. You might need to check the institution page for details on individual institutions’ deadlines
- Subsequently, scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Then successful scholars will receive scholarship funding by individual universities after registration.
Find out more about this scholarship via the webpage https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/scholarships/great-scholarships