How can you enable Facebook dating? The Facebook dating feature joins the finest features of apps like Tinder and Bumble with the world’s most widespread social media platform. In this article, you will get to know how to enable Facebook dating so that you can start making matches. But first what is facebook dating all about?
Facebook Dating is a new innovative feature that aids you to make romantic acquaintances via the universal social network. You don’t have to create a separate dating profile as Facebook uses the materials on your recent profile to recommend potential matches based on mutual interests.
Your profile will also be suggested to others who have Facebook Dating activated on their Facebook mobile app.
Enable Facebook Dating
Before you can enable your Facebook dating, you must have a Facebook account, if you don’t you will have to create one. Since the dating feature uses data from your regular profile, you should fill it out as much as possible.
There is no detached Facebook Dating app or Facebook Dating site from the main app; the feature is incorporated into the Facebook mobile app. Images and other content you share using Facebook Dating will not show on your normal Facebook account profile.
Chats on Facebook Dating are also kept discrete from your Facebook Messenger chats. If you become Facebook friends with some after toning with them on Facebook Dating, you can still see their dating profile.
How to Enable Facebook Dating
In other to make use of the Facebook dating feature or get in progress using Facebook dating here is what you need to do:
- Open the Facebook app and hit the hamburger menu in the top right of your feed.
- Click on dating.
- Follow the prompt to set up your dating profile. After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using the information from your Facebook account. You can customize your Facebook dating profile by adding more information photos, photos, and even posts from Instagram.
- Tap Done when you are pleased.
With the steps above you can enable your dating app without much stress.
Facebook Dating App
First off, you need to know that there is no detached Facebook Dating site or Facebook Dating app; the feature is included in the Facebook mobile app. The dating feature is not accessible on Facebook’s website, but there is a page for frequently asked questions about the Facebook Dating feature.
Facebook Dating App Download
As I earlier mentioned, you cannot download the Facebook dating feature unless you have or download the Facebook mobile app. if you have then follow the steps below to activate Facebook dating as its optional;
- Firstly, Visit the Facebook.com.
- Log in your details to access your account.
- Then, Set up a dating profile.
- On your profile page, at the page top, click on the heart icon.
- Fill in the required profile details.
- Then confirm what you have to fill in and continue.
- Lastly, you will be taken to the Dating home, now start connecting with new dates and enjoy the friendship.
With the steps above, you have successfully activated your Facebook dating feature.