TCU awards numerous scholarships each academic year through the generosity of alumni and private donors. The University of Alberta Scholarships award amounts vary and are often awarded based on several factors including, but not limited to, demonstrated academic success, donor-stipulated criteria, and financial need.
This University of Alberta scholarship is awarded toward tuition and when combined with federal and state aid, may not exceed the value of a full-tuition award. It is a partially funded and Fully Funded Scholarships program available to Free Study in Canada for worldwide students.
About University of Alberta Scholarships for international students 2022
Begin your adventure with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship. Applications for the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 are now being accepted. This is a great international scholarship opportunity for worldwide students who want to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, or certificate programs in Canada.
There are multiple domestic and international Scholarships programs that will provide financial support to cover the student expenses during the Study in Canada at the University of Alberta.
Alberta University Scholarships 2022-2023 Description
- Host Country: Study in Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarships Offered By: the University of Alberta, Different Organizations, and Canadian
- Government Funded Scholarships
- Scholarships Coverage: Multiple Types of Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs in different fields.
Benefits of University of Alberta Scholarship Programs
It is a great opportunity to Free Study in Canada, there are multiple domestic and International Scholarships Programs at the University of Alberta. The scholarship has the following benefits as given below:
- International Admission Scholarship
Benefits: Top students could receive up to $5,000 CAD, depending on the admission average.
- Regional Excellence Scholarship
The Benefits: Top students from certain regions could receive up to $5,000 CAD, based on the admission average.
- Gold Standard Scholarship
Benefits: The top 5% of students in each faculty could receive up to $6,000, depending on the admission average.
The University of Alberta Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of the University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada.
- Students from Canada and other parts of the world are eligible to apply.
- Those Applicants who have completed High School Degree are eligible to apply for Bachelors / Undergraduate degree programs.
- Applicants successfully completed Undergraduate Degree are eligible to apply for Masters’s degree programs available at the university.
- Applicants with Master’s Degree programs at the University of Alberta are eligible to apply for Ph.D. Course.
- Applicant must have an outstanding educational record to apply to the University of Alberta.
How to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
Students have to apply online at the University of Alberta, Canada Please visit the official website of the Undergraduate Scholarships University of Alberta and the Graduate Scholarships University of Alberta – HERE for admission and scholarship application.