Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you looking for a possible way to get a cleaning job in the United State? If yes, then, a visa sponsorship would not be a bad idea at all. Don’t you think so? Hence, this simply means, you can get a possible chance to work in the US and yet be sponsored to immigrate or get a free visa to travel to the United State.
Are you anticipating traveling to the US in search of a job? Would you like to work as a housekeeper in the United State and yet get a free visa? Then, you should stick to this content as it promises to give you all information you need on this topic.
A housekeeping job in the USA with Visa sponsorship is worth your time and attention, as it is no news how a countless number of individuals have left their home country and immigrated to the United States with little or nothing spent.
Getting a job in the US is very easy, but will be easier, with proper documentation and qualification. This is vital because no one would want to employ an inexperienced person. Hence, you will have to match the job you are applying for to gain qualifications.
A foreigner who is looking for ways to work in the United State often, find themselves, having difficult times getting a work visa. However, have you thought of getting this visa for free and equally securing a job for yourself? Well, visa sponsorship is one easy way to accomplish that.
A housekeeping job in the United State is one comfortable job you will love to engage in and if you will want to know more about this job, read on!
Who is a Housekeeper in US?
A housekeeper is an individual who is responsible for the supervision of house cleaning staff. Hence, they perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
What are Housekeeping Jobs?
Housekeeping jobs are jobs carried out by housekeepers who are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge. However, other duties may include, making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Jobs Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
What is a Visa sponsorship for employment? Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a highly qualified candidate who lives outside the United State. In a country like the United State, a housekeeping job is a vital component of its economy. Hence, as a foreigner, anticipating getting a housekeeping job, you should make the application and ensure you are given the job before you apply for a visa.
H1 Visa Sponsorship for Housekeeping Jobs in USA
H1 is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in speciality occupations” that require at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. However, it is also a visa that allows employers to grant a paid visa to a foreign employee. Notwithstanding, the embassy will only, grant a visa under the obligation that the foreigner will return to his or her home country at the completion of its duty.
How to Get an H1 Visa Sponsorship in USA
Are you a foreigner and you are seeking a job in the United State? have you tried getting an H1 visa but it was not granted? Well, you cannot be accessible H1 visa without the following steps followed
- If you are anticipating getting an H1 visa, the first thing to do is to first, to make a good CV and make an online written job application letter that US employers will love to see.
- Then, use the internet platform to search for a suitable job you will like to do.
- Apply for it online and wait for a response from the company you applied to. If you are lucky, you will be called for an online interview.
- If you are considered for the job, your employer will have to review the job description to ensure it qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- Next, determine the rate of pay for the position. This negotiation should be between you and your supposed employer.
- When that is done, your employer will notify the US workforce.
- Lastly, he or she (employer) will submit a labor condition application to the DOL for certification.
- Furthermore, he or she will state a petition to the US embassy for Visa.
- However, if your employer has done the above, you will be instructed by him or her to apply for a visa at an embassy in your home country.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Application
Are you an aspiring immigrant who want to travel to the United State to work as a housekeeper? Here is good news for you. American companies may petition to sponsor foreign workers and provide them with lawful permanent resident status, commonly known as a green card.
However, there is no guarantee of having a green card to become a US citizen as a housekeeper, but you can take the first step by getting a free visa and a paying housekeeping job. Hence, to achieve that fit, you have to make an application.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
How to apply for a job as an anticipating immigrant is very easy. Well, the sweet part of it is that you will be getting a job and a free visa. However, this will only take place when you have applied for a job and have gotten a job offer in your name. Hence, to apply for a visa you have to follow the steps below
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Use any online platform such as LinkedIn and other online platforms to search for a US job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if it is ok by them, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
- Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
In other to be successfully employed, you have to undergo an online interview, which if you pass, will guarantee your visa sponsorship. Here are some questions that will help you undergo a successful interview
- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
- What cleaning chemicals are you familiar with.
- Tell us about a time you benefited from constructive criticism.
- Explain what you would do if a client were dissatisfied with your work.
- Are you able to complete Multiple housekeeping tasks in a day?
With the above questions answered, you will be ahead of your competitors.
How to Get a Job with Visa Sponsorship
Is it possible to get sponsorship in the US? Yes. It is possible to get a visa sponsorship only when you have a working job offer in your name from a US company. Hence, to get such an offer, you have to follow the steps below.
- Look for a job in the H1B Visa sponsorship Database.
- Apply for the Job and Get an offer.
- Find an internship.
- Look for Boutique consulting companies.
- Look for Global Consulting Companies.
- Find a Jo at US University.
With the above, you will be able to get a job with visa sponsorship without paying little or nothing.
Types of Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various types of housekeeping jobs in the United State with visa sponsorship. However, in the United State, there is a certain requirement to meet in other for the job to be given to you. such requirement includes a high school diploma or equivalent. Hence, some of these housekeeping jobs are “cleaner or maid”, “live in housekeeper”, “live out housekeeper”, “house manager/ housekeeper” and “housekeeper cleaning companies”.
Cleaner or Maid
A cleaner or maid is a basic cleaning service and not to be confused with a housekeeper. Hence, they may be used in more commercial cleaning areas, or they might be used for end-of-tenancy cleans. In the private home, they might be used for short visits and these can be regular but they are rarely full-time for one property.
this type of housekeeper is a very popular type of housekeeping service. They can be a full-time or part-time member of staff that works for property and as part of the package, they are provided accommodation. A housekeeper is a high-standard professional who can clean, tidy and ensure your home and property care to the highest minimum.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
A housekeeper combined with house management is the next tier of supper. Here the housekeeper can provide additional house management support. This may include admin, managing contractors, managing household routes or schedules, and ensuring that the property is cared for along with all the typical housekeeping duties.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Requirement and Skills
Becoming a housekeeper requires you to follow certain procedures. Having known you are qualified for the job you will have you meet standards such as
- Availability to work night, weekends and holidays.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Familiarly with material safety data sheets.
These are skills and requirements you have to meet up with as a housekeeper.
Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Responsibility/ Duties
A housekeeping job in use with visa sponsorship responsibility and duties should be your consideration when you are employed. Hence, if you don’t know some responsibilities and duties of a housekeeper, you can consider the list below.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These and many more are dugites of a housekeeper.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Being a housekeeper comes with lots of benefits which include this. First, it guarantees a thorough, deeper and far more intense cleaning, it gives you much-needed peace of mind, it ensures you are comfortable and lastly a clean environment and happy environment.
How much are housekeepers paid in the USA?
Maids and housekeepers made a median salary of $26,220. The best-paid 25 per cent made $31,320 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 paid 25 per cent made $22,230.
How much is a cleaner Paid per Hour?
the short answer for the London market is generally anywhere from $19 to $20 per hour. Hence, these cleaners are given the opportunity to live comfortably as well as other benefits.
How can I work in the US without Sponsorship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. There are three types of visa that allows this, and they are known EB-1,0-1 and EB-5.
Do US Companies Sponsor Visas?
The United State Citizenship and immigration service require that American companies sponsor non-citizens. Companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B visa.
When should I ask for Visa Sponsorship?
There is not a clear answer to when to ask for sponsorship. The right depends on the relationship you have built with your potential employer. If not getting sponsorship means you wouldn’t accept the job, then it’s going to be much more important to bring it up early in the hiring process.
However, it has been stated clearly by the US authorities, that you are only allowed to ask visa when you have gotten a job offer in your name.
Which Country gives a work Visa without a Job Offer?
There are a few immigration hotspot countries that offer PR without job offers I.e., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Canada: Apply in the Federal Express Entry system of immigration and submit an EOI (expression of interest).