We are pleased to inform you that some Flinders Scholarships for International Students applications are ongoing. Flinders University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to support international students to pursue their educational and career goals.
So if you are dreaming to pursue your academic career in Austria, then you have to read through the range of Flinders, government, and privately funded scholarships offered for commencing and graduating international students.
The Flinders International Scholarship is a scholarship specifically intended to support international students that cover international tuition fees and also provides a stipend. Applications are invited from interested international students.
The flinders scholarship 2022 is awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research, academic merit, academic research training, and research indicators and performance. A very limited number are available each year (5 scholarships in 2022) and that makes it highly competitive.
Flinders Scholarships for International Students Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University, government and privately funded
- Scholarship Type: Research Scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Flinders University, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $28,854.00 (2022 RTP rate)
- Number of Awards: 5 scholarships this year
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Nationality: International Students
Flinders International Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be awarded this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand. And not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship; and
- The applicant must be intending to commence a full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offer.
- The applicant must be intending to enroll in an area of research concentration in line with the University research objectives.
- The applicant must satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels.
Flinders Scholarships for International Students Benefits
The Flinders International Scholarship will cover the following benefits.
- An international student tuition fee is charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
A stipend (living allowance) is paid at the rate of $28,854.00 per annum (2022 rate). It is tax-exempt and indexed annually.
- A possible establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
How to Apply for Flinders Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students
How-to-Apply: To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
You must make contact with an academic staff member in your relevant academic area, and have an agreement from that person to supervise you if you are successful.
2022 Flinders Scholarships Application Deadline: 05 August 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details